While you’re waiting, here are some key dates to keep in mind:
- Jan., 17: Exhibitor Registration opens! Now is your time to become a part of Canada’s largest outdoor bookstore. For more information, pre-register online. Or, if your a visitor, keep an eye on the Marketplace section of our website. It will constantly be updated throughout the year with 2012’s exhibitors! Get a head start and pre-plan your day of shopping and browsing.
- Jan. 17: Advertising opens! Advertising space is available in our Official Festival Program and KidStreet Festival Guide. Our programs are the number one tool used by festival visitors to learn about and get around the festival! Here’s your chance to put your name in their hands. For more information email me (Kristen)!
- Jan. 24: Kristen’s birthday! Hehe.
- March: Author submission process begins! The Word On The Street welcomes publishers and authors to submit their books (published between Oct. 2011 – Oct. 2012) to be considered for one of our programming venues.
- June 1: Volunteer intake begins! Interested? Pre-register to be a volunteer here!
- June 2: Nicola’s birthday! 🙂
- July: The programming line-up is finalized! Check our website for an updated list of authors appearing at this year’s The Word On The Street
- August 31: Exhibitor Registration closes.
- Sept. 23:Festival Day! 11am-6pm. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Want to receive more exciting tidbits about this year’s festival? Why don’t you sign up for our monthly e-newsletter?