Every year, in addition to detailing our Festival schedule and Exhibitor Marketplace, we offer advertising space in both the Official Festival Program and KidStreet Festival Guide to organizations interested in connecting with and supporting The Word On The Street.
Advertising closes on July 6, 2012 — there is only one month left to claim advertising space for your very own!
Available for a limited time only:
- Full colour Print and Digital advertising
- One Exhibitor Promotional Value Pack in the Festival Program
- Three Exhibitor Promotional Value Packs in the KidStreet Festival Guide (space for colour logo included in Exhibitor Special Listing)
- Digital Upgrades: Chapter previews, Digital ads, Multimedia elements
- 15,000 print copies distributed of the Festival Program, the go-to guide for festival visitors
- 7,500 print copies distributed of the KidStreet Festival Guide, created specifically to promote KidStreet activities and exhibitors to families
- Programs distributed throughout Toronto and the GTA at downtown Starbucks locations, bookstores, Union Station, TTC stations, school boards (TCDSB, Peel), Toronto Public Libraries, Toronto community centres and more!
- Ads appear in both the print and digital version of the programs
- Collective readership of 80,000
To see a copy of last year’s programs, please visit:
For more information, contact Kristen, she would be more than happy to provide you with further information. If you are interested, reserve now as space is limited! Thank you.